Post-Acute Care Vendor Certified (PAC-VC) Certification Examination
A vendor or provider in a post-acute care setting is an individual who works to provide goods and services in a post-acute care setting. Vendors serve the post-acute care industry as representatives of their employers.
Eligibility for the PAC-VC Examination
- Pharmaceutical representatives and sales representatives servicing the post-acute care sector are eligible.
- New and experienced representatives are encouraged to become certified.
About the PAC-VC Certification Examination
The Post-Acute Care Vendor Certified examination is a unique certification for vendors and providers who service the post-acute care sector. The PAC-VC certification is the only certification program for vendors and providers to become certified. Certification as a PAC-VC demonstrates commitment and competency in post-acute care. The examination assesses general knowledge of the post-acute care environment. You will have three hours to complete the proctored examination.
- The proctored examination is available any time (24/7) after registration and acceptance of the application for the exam.
- The examination includes multiple-choice questions randomly selected from a test bank. You are required to achieve a passing grade of 80% or higher to be certified as a post-acute care certified professional in your area of practice.
- InsPAC offers preparatory courses for all the PAC certifications for a fee, but the InsPAC courses are not mandatory or a requisite for taking the certification exam. Test takers are free to prepare for the exam with any other educational provider.
- CEUs are not offered for the examination.
- If you have a disability requiring additional accommodations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering for the examination.