Process for Certification Renewals
InsPAC Certificates are issued for two years and must be renewed no later than six months after the expiration date. Holders of InsPAC Certifications desiring to renew their Certifications must complete a certification renewal application. Certification renewal application must include:
- Work in the post-acute care environment as a health professional.
- Must have a minimum of 20 Contact Hours earned within the immediate past two years.
- Expired Certification information: name on certification, certification number, and certification title.
- The InsPAC Standards of Excellence Board will review the application materials for adequacy and accuracy.
- Successful applicants will be notified and issued with a renewed Certification with a new expiration date.
- A non-refundable renewal application fee is required.
- The fee varies according to the title of the certification.
- For PAC-DC and PAC-DCT Certifications, work experience pertaining to Dementia residents in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Continued Care Retirement Communities (CCRC’S) and Home Care is required.